Terms and Conditions:
- The information within this website is subject to change without notice. Prices in the A.O.K shop are subject to change without notice. A.O.K reserves the right to void and/or alter orders and prices in response to circumstances beyond control. A.O.K reserves the right to cancel an order if necessary.
- A.O.K may suspend or terminate any Users access to all or any part of the www.aokangels.com.au website at any time, without notice, for any reason, this is at A.O.K’s sole discretion.
- A.O.K reserves the right to vary any of its terms and conditions at any time.
- A.O.K makes no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, as to the operation of this site or the information, content, material, or products included on this site to the full extent permissible by applicable law. In no event will A.O.K be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever from the loss of data or profits arising out of, or in association with, the use of this website.
- The information on this website is general in nature and provided for reference or educational purposes only. Any reliance that you place on such information is strictly at your own risk. The information contained within is in no way designed to replace medical practices or medical advice that has been given to individuals. A.O.K does not offer medical, psychological, or other professional services, and whenever applicable individuals requiring medical treatment or advice are encouraged to seek a qualified medical practitioner.
- A.O.K does not promote any specific church or religion.
- Every effort is made to maintain the website running smoothly. However, aokangels.com.au takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical problems beyond its control.